Comoto’s mission is to serve the rider, fuel the industry, and inspire the community. That mission is baked into our Comoto Cares program.
We promote the positive impact of motorcyclists on society by focusing our donations of time, money, and resources in three categories:
1. Supporting veterans’ mental health and well-beingVeterans disproportionately suffer from untreated mental health issues and are at a higher risk of suicide than civilians. Many of our team members, customers, and fellow riders are veterans, and we take this issue seriously. We are proud to partner with nonprofits that use motorcycles to connect with veterans and help them find and celebrate the exhilaration, independence, and camaraderie in civilian life.
2. Building an equitable pipeline for quality education and career advancementWe’re hoping and planning for a bright future, but we know it takes a long time to grow a forest. The best time to plant a tree may have been 20 years ago, but the second-best time is now. We’re committed to helping grow our future riders, team members, customers, and leaders. We partner with organizations that provide education and career training to children and adults in underserved communities.
- Taggart Elementary School (Philadelphia School District)
- Children of Fallen Patriots
- New Leash on Life-USA
3. Engaging our team members in meaningful volunteer service
One of our Core Values is “Fuel Your Passion.” The ride doesn’t go on forever, so we encourage our team members to make every mile count. All full-time team members across the Comoto Family of Brands (RevZilla, Cycle Gear, and J&P Cycles) get 16 hours of Paid Volunteer Time Off each year to get involved in their communities and support the causes that are near and dear to their hearts.
Comoto Cares is committed to lowering the barriers to employment and enjoyment within the powersports community by donating funds to nonprofits that fuel, serve, and inspire the riding community.
Submit your application here! We accept applications on a rolling basis, and evaluate applications and award donations quarterly.