Bell Bullitt Barracuda SE Helmet
In the late 1960s Bell released the Star, the first full-face helmet, revolutionizing the helmet and motorsport industries and setting a new standard for safety. Since then Motorcycle helmets have taken all sorts of shapes and forms, but at its essence has always been the simple and classic Star. The inherent beauty in the Star’s simplicity has made it an effective and aesthetically appealing piece of motorcycle gear that has survived the test of time.
To pay homage to the glory days of motorsport, the Bell Bullitt Barracuda SE has inherited the classic styling of the Star, but has been infused with contemporary comforts and crash protection. Constructed with a low-profile fiber composite shell and multi-density EPS liner, the Bullitt meets modern DOT regulations yet comes as close as possible to the look and feel of the original Star. Luxurious appointments like a micro-suede lining with leather trim, metal mesh circular intake vents, rear exhaust vent and 3D cut cheek pads with speaker pockets, compliment the vintage styling and shoot the Bullitt into the 21st century.
Named after the brash detective, played by iconic actor and motorsport enthusiast Steve McQueen in the cult classic Bullitt, the Bell Bullitt is as much an exercise in design as it is in rider safety, breaking the mold and providing a premium retro option to the market. Put that vintage helmet back on the shelf where it belongs and pick up a Bullitt to fulfill all your retro riding dreams.
- Ultra low-profile fiber composite shell
3 shell sizes
- SM: XS and SM Helmets
- MD: MD and LG Helmets
- LG: XL and 2XL Helmets
- Multi-Density EPS liner
- The Black helmet has a brown interior liner and the face shield is equipped with a brown pull tab
- The Matte Black & White helmets have a black interior liner and the face shield is equipped with a black pull tab
- Removable, washable and anti-bacterial interior
- Perforated micro-suede interior fabric with leather trim
- Padded chin strap with stainless steel D-Ring closure with leather pull tab
- 5 Metal Mesh intake vents with 1 rear exhaust vent
- 3D Cut cheek pads with speaker pockets
- Magnefusion shield closure system
- Helmet ships with flat shield, Bubble Shield also available and sold separately for added vintage panache
- Industry-leading five-year warranty
- The Bell Bullitt is a premium retro option
- Certification: DOT and ECE
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM / Red/White/Blue||RevZilla Item #1810901||MFR. Product #7121768||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style MD / Red/White/Blue||RevZilla Item #1810902||MFR. Product #7121769||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style LG / Red/White/Blue||RevZilla Item #1810903||MFR. Product #7121770||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style XL / Red/White/Blue||RevZilla Item #1810904||MFR. Product #7121771||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Bell Helmet Sizing
Bell Star Family Sizing:
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.